It's the most critical decision you need to make when starting your business, what is the best structure to use to commence my business? Making the wrong call could be very costly on the short and long term. Obviously this requires the exercise of informed commercial judgement based on the right information and experience. At J F M Accountants we have the experience, training and expertise to give business owners and managers insights into business issues and confidence in their chosen course of action.
By studying your business dealings, trading scope, competitions, market and unforeseen economic conditions we provide your business with practical strategies to implement unto your business to achieve profit and overcome unforeseen adverse economic conditions and consequently sustain growth.
Management Accounting and Reporting Supplementing periodic management reports with more detailed and timely financial analysis and interpretation to identify and understand your business drivers and how they impact on your business and financial goals.
Once decided on the business structure we can
- Inform you on the statutory requirements of your specific business structure. For example, opeining a separate bank account, etc.
- Advise on the best suitable means of record keeping with regard to the size and potentials of your new business.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register your entity for an Australian Business Number (ABN), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and PAYG regime (if applicable)
- Looking after the annual statutory obligations with respect to Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Advice on the most tax effective structure and planning.
- Advice on Fringe Benefits Tax and implications on business/employer & employee tax affairs.
- * Preparation and lodgement of Company Tax Returns and Fringe Benefit Tax Returns.
- * Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements.
- * Preparation of professionally presentable Financial Statements and Reports.