By Sole Traders we refer to anyone who carry on a business in his/her own right, i.e. owner or proprietor.
Accounting services that we provide include, but definitely not restricted to the following, are:
* Best advice on most suitable software to maintain your record keeping with regard to nature of your daily transactions
* Assistance on how to record your periodical transactions when it comes to GST amounts.
* Advice on proper set up & outlay for issuing tax invoices and required components to be included in any bill.
* Assistance with your employees’ payroll (wages) and allocating correct amount of compulsory superannuation guarantee on the applicable earnings only.
* Advice when purchasing assets, e.g. motor vehicle, for the business and correct amount to record in your records to reflect business and private use, if applicable.
* BankLink Software, at no additional charges to you, that links us with your bank account(s) and securely download your transactions unto our system which seriously reduces time & effort
Taxation services that we provide include, but definitely not restricted to the following, are:
* Assist you to become familiar with the basic rules and laws that govern your entity.
* Register your entity for an Australian Business Number (ABN), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and PAYG regime.
* Inform you of the annual statutory obligations with respect to Australian Taxation Office, Department of Fair Trading.
* Inform you on all the allowable deductions with respect to your work/business and what you need to do to claim all eligible expenses you incurred.
* Assist you when selling or disposing of a business asset and look after Capital Gains Tax implications and Small Business Concessions, if applicable.
* Prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements including GST reporting (cash/accrual basis), PAYG Withholding and Installment.
* Prepare and lodge Individual Tax Returns including Business Schedule, Investment Rental Property Schedule.